Snapchat-Inspired iOS Review App
Concept Design Development Ideation
An iOS app inspired by Snapchat which lets users quickly snap a picture or a video and add it as a review for a place on Google Places.
IMFO needed a camera-enabled interface to engage and encourage their users to add visual reviews of the places they visit. The reviewing process was to be kept simple and minimal so users could browse through existing reviews in a quick glance.
- Ideation, Conception and Execution of iOS App
- Design and Development of Mobile App
- Adding Snaps as Reviews on Google Places
- Simple Thumbs-Up and Thumbs-Down Review
- Text-Based Quick Review
- Browsability on Existing Reviews
- Ability to Add Places on Google Places via Review
OUR VALUE PROPOSITION
Virtual Force joined IMFO from the initial ideation stage up till the completion of the iOS app. By integrating Custom Cam and Google Places, VF provided IMFO with the technology to offer a Snapchat-like experience on their reviewing app. The UI/UX is familiar for all users who have used Snapchat and Yelp to share photos, videos, and review. The VF team created an easy-to-use minimal interface for maximum user engagement.